Home General Discussion
Options

Saints & Sinners

How does one go about registering for the saints and sinners club? 

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of it. But, I searched and came up with some previous discussions. 

https://forum.cigar.com/search?Search=saints+and+sinners+club
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't.
    It is only open for registration on the 6th Sunday of the month on leap years.

It's a joke.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Saints and Sinners this year was done by referral only.  an existing member had to refer you to get access.
  • Options
    Trident said:
    Saints and Sinners this year was done by referral only.  an existing member had to refer you to get access.
    Wow.
    That's so pathetic on so many levels.
    Guess I know what cigars I WON'T buy.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is that pathetic, @0patience ?  If someone wants to start a club, don't they get to make the rules as to how many can join, and how they control that?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Why is that pathetic, @0patience ?  If someone wants to start a club, don't they get to make the rules as to how many can join, and how they control that?

True. And I don't have to buy from them either.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Cigar-665578Cigar-665578 Posts: 3
    I heard it was by referral only. I have a member that iwill send a referral just not sure where or who he has to send to.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its only open for about a week.  You cant get in this year anymore.  Its usually right around the first week of June. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Cigar-665578Cigar-665578 Posts: 3
    Thanks.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its only open for about a week.  You cant get in this year anymore.  Its usually right around the first week of June. 
    I heard, and this is just a rumor, that after they invited @avengethis in, they realized they needed to tighten up their requirements! Lol 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there buckaroo you better watch yourself.  This is my 2nd year in it.  For the cost to join the cigars and swag you get are totally worth it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I agree. You sent me a few of those cigars in a trade, and they were excellent!