Home General Discussion

Cuban Cigars

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
I talked to a friend last night and didn't realize he is into cigars. He told me that he gets Cubans from a place in Switzerland. He says that they can come through customs and if tagged you just send the form back to them and they replace the order. Have any of you heard of this? Also no import tax.
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I get them from Switzerland every now and then and never had an issue. If an order is confiscated it is replaced one time free of charge. After that u eat it. 

There is no tax. It is still illegal to ship Cubans in via mail etc. They can be brought back when abroad and claimed upon entry if over the allowed amount which I believe is still 100 sticks. 

I will find out in about 6 months when I return home. I will be bringing back around 200 sticks. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get them from Switzerland every now and then and never had an issue. If an order is confiscated it is replaced one time free of charge. After that u eat it. 

There is no tax. It is still illegal to ship Cubans in via mail etc. They can be brought back when abroad and claimed upon entry if over the allowed amount which I believe is still 100 sticks. 

I will find out in about 6 months when I return home. I will be bringing back around 200 sticks. 
    I think it's 100 sticks or $800 value
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You going to Cuba? I’ll be there mid January myself. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Importing Cuban Cigar. US Customs.

Note:
      OFAC removed the previous monetary value limits, (merchandise for personal use that had a value of $400 or less, with no more than $100 of such merchandise consisting of alcohol and tobacco products). 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.