Home Non Cigar Related

Scorch torch trouble..

Question on the bad igniters issues..I have a bad igniter but my real problem is locating a place to by a new igniter..I have no problem doing the repair, but yet as m I supposed to pull one out of a perfectly good working torch in order to have one to install? Now a new igniter is not an item you can pick up over the counter from your local smoke shop! (Ding-ding) now if I was blessed in owning a smoke shop or 2..I would be on the ball in having these in stock in all shapes..colors & sizes..because by George this would be a first...I have a scorch blow torch I need fixed (love the blow torch but hated the price! My warranty expired at the year mark 3 days later igniter stopped so I must have a lighter for a lighter!) Paul thompson

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say what?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Contact the manufacturer for guidance.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact the manufacturer for guidance.
    Even if the warranty is out they should be able to sell you replacement parts
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum @Cigar-20055158, I have seen some threads on repairing some lighters recently but have never heard of the scorch. Try the search function
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd check YouTube, they may have a video on repairing one. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YouTube has videos on how to do most things humanly possible. Chris @Yakster is right. I suggest checking YouTube....   B)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just buy a cheap Vertigo. I’ve had mine 7 years and have never had a problem.