Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The triple whammy!

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
there were two packages sitting on my dining room table last night when I returned from work, one from @dirtdude the other from @jgibv.  Then Darrin called me this morning informing me that he would be in my area this afternoon if I wanted to grab lunch.  Some crazy stuff here folks, thank you all!  First up is a gift for my little one, she could not wait to play with it.  

Next up is John with some crazy return fire, dude you are either a mind reader or I talk too much.  Been looking to sample a couple of these for a long time.  Thank you!  Very much looking forward to spending some time with you in Chicago.

Last but certainly not least Randy crushed me with an early birthday present.  This is a two way bomb too, @silvermouse sent him some goodies and told him to share a couple if he wished, well you two fine folks are very generous indeed.  Been eyeing these morsels, thank you both.  Randy did not stop with those of course they needed body guards.  That First Lady is not going to last long.  Thank you again buddy.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those JSK are awesome
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job fellas :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.