Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

If It Hurts, Why Laugh

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes it's all you can do...

Don't know what prompted this, I'll just assume you wanted to be nice. Thanks Wayne!

4 of the 6 are new to me. The lancero is so hip I don't even know what it is. 
"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Raven from EZ.
    Nice hit Wayne on a great target!   :)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice tip for the barista
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Wayne ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May be a little late, but Happy Birthday Mr. Bean. I hope you enjoy a couple of them at least.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima enjoy all of 'em, good buddy!

I've had the MF FDLA Maduro and the EZ with the black string band, but only one of each, and none of the others.  So, it's on for this weekend!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated birthday peter, if I wasn’t so broke that I can’t even afford a SFR box I’d send you a present lol. But hope it was a good one and looking forward to sharing a smoke with you on vherf again soon. Really enjoyed getting to know you and talking with you in Reno, was just one of the many highlights of the trip and you’re a great guy and I’m honored to call you my friend. Happy birthday!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."