Home Non Cigar Related
Options

sad day for rock fans.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sad... he was only 59 or 60 when he started showing signs of dementia.
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one gone too young. We are losing to many. But if you have to go I'd want to go out with sex, drugs, & rock & roll and a nice cigar instead of the damn arthritis and all the other problems aging brings. Who ever said The Golden Years didn't know what he was talking about. And yet Keith Richards LOL just keeps plugging along.
    Life Sucks!!! 
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP, Malcolm, must be hard fading out with dementia.

@Sleddog46, it's not easy slowing down when you feel like a teenager inside.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP, Malcolm, must be hard fading out with dementia.

@Sleddog46, it's not easy slowing down when you feel like a teenager inside.
    Slowing down sucks. No other way to put it.
    When all your life, you are like a rock and push through everything and one day, you discover that your body isn't holding up as well as you think it should be.
    Things that 10 years ago, you would pick up and move around that were no problem, all the sudden are a lot more work than you remembered.
    Pain seems to be an everyday thing. 
    Getting old sucks. Plain and simple.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
     And yet Keith Richards LOL just keeps plugging along.
    Life Sucks!!! 

We need to consider what kind of world we leave for Keith Richards, since he'll still be here. 

As for Malcom, well, it's sad to watch my generation fade away.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit that sucks
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

We need to consider what kind of world we leave for Keith Richards, since he'll still be here. 

Your not kidding... I get a trivia question and fact of the day on my phone and today's fact was that Keith snorted his dead Father's ashes mixed with cocaine once. Man that's hard core.

You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've listened to nothing but Tom Petty in the car in the month and a half since his death but today I switched to AC⚡DC
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the greatest bands of all time.  They actually were my introduction to rock and roll, and that was Back in Black album.  Once I discovered older Bon Scott AC/DC, I knew I had found something special.

RIP Malcolm
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293