Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Ez blessed leaf

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if the proceeds on these cigars are still donated to schools and missionaries in Nicaragua.  There no longer is any mention of this, just the usual bs they spew.  However if the money is still donated it would be good to know.  Any insights would be great thank you.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent an email with the last one Nd the never responded. I agree. I’m not buying them anymore untill I find out for sure.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much hyperbole from them, I no longer want to trust them despite their cigars being quite good.
    On another note, browsing through the latest ccom catalog I note that their mazos are now 15 rather than 20 sticks. Is this a new shrinkage or have they always been 15? Guess there is no fixed rule that says they have to be 20 though that's what I've become used to.