Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone doing the lottery?

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any interest in resurrecting it? It seems to have petered out. I'll take it back over if there is interest.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been gone so long I forgot how it works.  You might want to 'splain it for the newer members, Eric.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    @peter4jc, I guess I do have some 'spaining to do....

Okay, here is how it works. I'll start the lottery at the first of the month (or now if there is interested. I'll keep it open for a week or so. If you want to play you just say "In" in the thread for that month. At the end of the month I assign everyone a number then draw a number - I use to draw live on vherf. Everyone then sends a fiver to the winner .  In the past we've had over 20 people play so the winner can get 100+ cigars.  This isn't a chance to dump your yard gars', though - you send what you know they will like baring that, send what you like.

In the past it got a little weird at times, people with multiple entries, people playing for others, etc. If there is interest we,ll keep "traditional" rules for this iteratio - one entry per person, playing for yourself, etc.

So who is in?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    @Yakste, I'll start a new thread...