Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Too close to call (picture contest)

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dandelion?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope, that's right^ , Taraxacum officinale if you want to be more precise.

"dan·de·li·on
    A widely distributed weed of the daisy family, with a rosette of leaves, bright yellow flowers followed by globular heads of seeds with downy tufts, and stems containing a milky latex."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we are something like four behind on winnings sent. Let’s catch up so no one accidentally gets forgotten before we post a new one and continue the game. What do y’all think?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    On its way, @Captain_Call

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

I think we are waiting on @NorCalR1 to send to Mech still unless I misread or missed it. Mech sent to Luke now, so we are waiting on Luke to send to Edward, and Edward to send his out though I’m not worried or in a hurry at all. Once Mech has confirmation of his winnings sent, Luke has confirmed shipment of the winnings for Edward I will then put up a new picture. If I am mistaken or have someone mixed up please post and let me know. I don’t want to have this wait around and die out but I also want everyone to catch up before we continue on too. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll see what I can get done. The post office and I don't keep symbiotic hours
    No worries Luke, many of us here run into the same issue and I know you’re good for it too. Just want everyone to get caught up so nothing slips through the cracks ;)
    shipping mine out this morning, I'll post tracking later today. Thanks for herding the stray cats, Brett.
    No problem Edward, been around long enough to have seen and dealt with the pitfalls so trying to keep things on track. No rush on shipping my end out, but appreciate your thoughtfulness ;)
    edited April 2018
    heading for Loveland
    expected delivery Friday
    Thanks Edward, there was no need to rush but I appreciate you being so prompt, excited to see what you wanted to share and really appreciate it :)
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I slammed at work with our Annual Report for city council & mayors office. I won’t be able to get to post office until later this week. But @IndustMech it will fly this week 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    I slammed at work with our Annual Report for city council & mayors office. I won’t be able to get to post office until later this week. But @IndustMech it will fly this week 

No worries, No rush.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The winnings from John hit me. I hope to get my box out to Edward tomorrow.Great smokes John. Looking forward to every one
    Well according to tracking Edwards end will land for me today, Luke got his and we heard from NorCal1 that while he is delayed he is also aware of the need to send out winnings and will do so in the next several days. So I guess it’s time to start this up again and load a new pic. 

Slight blur out to it but I only have a camera phone and this was the best I could do. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A garter
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    A garter
    I think we are going to have to start putting up harder pictures or there is a trend of first guess right answers lol. Peter my friend you are the winner and I will need your addy to send something to you. 

Was the garter my wife wife wore on our wedding day and since I’m a car guy she got a car inspired one for me. 

You can’t suck anymore than taking a half blurry picture on a smartphone and being forced to use that lol. And PM to you Peter ;)
    Edward’s package/winnings for me arrived yesterday evening but didn’t get a chance to post last night. Great selection and a lot of cigars new to me, thanks a ton and I can’t wait to smoke them :) Been wanting to try that Henry Clay too, thanks for sending one along for me to test ride Edward!

Something I look at every day...

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Fine, I took it back. Bully! :D
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Microwave 
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxi Pad?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Maxi Pad?
    Ah Ha
    ForMud said:
    Stubble said:
    Maxi Pad?
    Ah Ha
    I don't look at Maxi Pads every day...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A maxi pad from boogie nights 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter