Home General Discussion
Options

Merry Xmas from the Irish House

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Merry xmas all and hope that everyone has a wonderful, special and safe holiday season and that you are able to share it with family and friends and loved ones! My wife Amanda, my son Cael and myself were very blessed this year to be able to share yesterday evening and this morning with my best bro Luke @Captain_Call and his darling wife Kit. They got in late yesterday evening and I grilled up (in the middle of a snowstorm lol that was an interesting first for me lol) ribeyes and baked potatoes and salad for all of us and had an awesome evening and great time spending time with two of our closest and best friends. Had some great drinks and Luke blew my a s s up with some amazing pipe stuff! 30 different jars of tobacco and four cobs and all the setup I need to learn and start smoking pipes like I wanted. Even spoiled and bombed my wife and got multiple LEGO sets for Cael who loved playing with Uncle Luke and Aunt Kit and the puppies. Thank you guys so much for coming out and spending some time with us. Wanted to share pics to our family here in Ccom of the time. Thanks y’all and merry Christmas everyone!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a good time!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very welcome my brother enjoy the smokes!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, good times. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!