Home General Discussion
Options

Hello

Hello everyone in forum-land! I am @Captain_Call’s wife and he and @Trident have coerced me into finally joining. I don’t smoke much, but I have had a partagas serie D #4 as well as a Padron damaso at the herf in Chicago this past month. I really enjoyed the padron, but I enjoy getting to know the ppl even more and have been told this is a great way to do that as well as expand my very limited knowledge. Thanks for having me! 

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.

That’s a nice selection of smokes. 
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the nut house! 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    @deadman- thank you! Although I can’t take the credit. The Cuban I won in a drawing and the padron was kindly bought for me to try
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    deadman said:
    @deadman- thank you! Although I can’t take the credit. The Cuban I won in a drawing and the padron was kindly bought for me to try
    Still a great start. Plus you can always raid your husband’s humidor.  :D

Oh yes, that has already been thought of!  :D
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Welcome to the nut house! 

Thank you! I’m sure I’ll fit right in! 
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Still a great start. Plus you can always raid your husband’s humidor.  :D
    Hey now...after she won the newb raffle at the Chicago herf she has her own stuff. I even emptied a humi just for her
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Forum, @BlueUnicornTrainer!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WELCOME, this is one heck of a group

@BlueUnicornTrainer, neat name, much more original than Mrs. Call or something like that
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a name like you must be attractive, oh wait I met you.  Yep I remember now you certainly are attractive, Luke is one lucky fella.  On a side note I love that @Trident bullys people to join the forum or get back on the forum when he himself rarely shows his own awesomeness.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Trident said:
     Just know that I'm around...
    That's not creepy at all.
     :D 

Got “I’ll be watching you” playing in the background 
  • Options
    BlueUnicornTrainerBlueUnicornTrainer Posts: 10
    edited January 2018
    Diver43 said:
    neat name, much more original than Mrs. Call or something like that

:D Luke literally suggested Mrs. Call. I gave hime a flat “no” for being too boring lol
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueUnicornTrainer welcome aboard, need more women on her
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    With a name like you must be attractive, oh wait I met you.  Yep I remember now you certainly are attractive
    Aww thanks Patrick! But wasn’t intended to be correlated to my attractive or unattractiveness. (P.s. you’re not hitting on me now are ya  ;):D lol) 
  • Options
    With a name like you must be attractive, oh wait I met you.  Yep I remember now you certainly are attractive
    Aww thanks Patrick! But wasn’t intended to be correlated to my attractive or unattractiveness. (P.s. you’re not hitting on me now are ya  ;):D lol) 
    This should be good
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I would never "hit" on anyone ever.  Yep that sounds good, lets go with that.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Good save. I've seen her sass a grown man to death. 
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. I need to get my wife to join but she doesn't smoke, but doesn't mind me herfing in the house.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    I really don’t smoke either, but the group of ppl sure are great and I’m told it’s  a good way to learn stuff about it, even if I don’t participate  :) 
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.  Don't judge us all by the Patrick standard.   ;)
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Haha I won’t! From what I hear, Patrick is one-of-a-kind  :D
  • Options
    One of a kind
    Patrickbrick said:
    Yep that sounds good, lets go with that.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know stuff and drink beer or some such, and we'll be happy to tell you about it.   :D
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @BlueUnicornTrainer lot of great info on here as well as great folks 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....