Home General Discussion
Options

Dontcha just hate it....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

When your plans for a lazy weekend are disrupted by a very good friend?  And the disruption involves work?  And you had planned to just kick back and do nothing?

The OOPS driver delivered a package today addressed to Jasper Marta. I had no idea that Jasper might be capable of using a package of Bovedas but evidently our Mr. Brickley @Patrickbrick thinks so.  He sent a whole unit of 12 of them puppies. 

He’s a rascal. In fact, he’s a double rascal (if there is such a thing) since he’s not only gonna force me to sort and reorganize my humi and coolidor this weekend but he also promised he wouldn’t send me any Cigars if I’d give him my address. 

Well, technically, he didn’t send Cigars but he did send something to stuff into my humidor. That’s almost the same thing, isn’t it? Well, I guess I’ll have to give him that one. 

Anyway, thanks a million for the Bovedas, Mr. B. They’re much appreciated. And sorting through my humi will give me a chance to select some ammo for return fire.....  

(You didn’t think you’d get off scot-free, didja?)

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too awesome!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Marty you crack me up, let the hunting begin.  you will find some gems hiding in those units.  And yes I was hoping to get off scot- free, I still can ya know.  I will talk to you soon my friend.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.