Home General Discussion

It's Finally Here

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Placed the order 10/04/17 and after too many expected delivery dates only to be told it's still on backorder and double digit phone calls to the company,  this bad boy finally arrived.

Comments

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother of God...its beautiful
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is soooo SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Sharp....I Like yo StYle.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting all teary over here. That's beautiful.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy sudz beerman! Think you got enough stock there to last through the three nuclear invasions.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Are you on the Beer of the month club? You are always well stocked! That is a fancy lineup...love the fridge by the way!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, a 20 ct fridge!
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    Are you on the Beer of the month club? You are always well stocked! That is a fancy lineup...love the fridge by the way!

He IS the Beer of the Month Club

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    And yes, I already have the beer to fill it. No, there is not room for more.

where's the pic of the "filled fridge"!???? 

all i see is a pic of an empty fridge & a pic of some boxes on the floor........

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, a 20 ct fridge!
    Wins 'Comment of the Day'.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    bandyt09 said:

all i see is a pic of an empty fridge & a pic of some boxes on the floor........
    Perhaps the fridge needs to be seasoned?

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Todd!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But where will you store the Zaya?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    jgibv said:
    bandyt09 said:

Perhaps the fridge needs to be seasoned?
    It kind of does. After transport they suggest waiting 24 hours to plug it in. After waiting 3 months another 24 hours is an easy wait.
    bandyt09 said:
    Echambers said:
    That's what this shelving is for, duh. Eric, remember, I'm a trained professional :)

I remember.  I still remember your lesson on how to pack a small flat rate box. 
    Echambers said:
    bandyt09 said:
    Echambers said:
    That's what this shelving is for, duh. Eric, remember, I'm a trained professional :)

I'm pretty sure that was @Usaf06 or @Bigshizza and quite possibly @avengethis but I'm positive it WAS NOT me.........too much Zaya for you. Focus your attention somewhere else........
    bandyt09 said:
    Echambers said:
    bandyt09 said:
    Echambers said:

I'm pretty sure that was @Usaf06 or @Bigshizza and quite possibly @avengethis but I'm positive it WAS NOT me.........too much Zaya for you. Focus your attention somewhere else........
    As I recall that it was YOU who had a little too much Zaya and I, like the irreverent sod I am was harassing you until you decide to teach me a lesson.
    dont throw me under any bus 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

jgibv said:
    bandyt09 said:

Gibby, project is underway but, I can tell already, it's going to take multiple days.
    Going by brewery, type of beer, alphabetical by both, oldest to youngest, youngest to oldest, what you are drinking the most of, or toss it all in there?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Going by brewery, type of beer, alphabetical by both, oldest to youngest, youngest to oldest, what you are drinking the most of, or toss it all in there?
    Damn Patrick, that made me tired just reading it. The left side of the fridge will be all The Bruery/Terreux. This will be placed by beers with similarities. The right side will be all other breweries and placed by brewery. Of course, it'll all end up scattered like my cigars but at least it's a plan.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@mn, that is beautiful! 
    Makes my little collection look like a pre-school crayon box.  :'(

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes mine look like the three crayons they give them kids at Olive Garden.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yes sir that is a thing of beauty!  Seeing that black Tuesday made it move.  Thank you again for allowing me to know how good it is.  looking forward to the finished assortment.
    MOW badge received.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was drinking I just tried to stay one case of homebrew ahead, which meant brewing 5 gallons/week. Don't miss those days, but glad I am alive to not miss them.
    Is that a bottle logic next to your bourbon county? 
    -- Winston Churchill

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking the Firestone Walker collection.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )