Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who says Christmas only comes once a year?

Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who is @rsherman24 and who taught him to count? This guy hit me so hard my children's children will tell the tale. This calls for retaliation on the highest level

Also a while back the lovely @Chalupa_Batman asked me about a pipe blend I shared with her at the Chicago herf so I prepared to send some and through @avengethis it ballooned into a trade. It was supposed to be some pipe samples for some beer that doesn't exist in my locale. I made a mistake and played my hand first. Well the return fire landed today and i was not properly entrenched. I was deceived. He promised that only 5 bottles would fit in the box. He conveniently left out the part about using cigars and pipe tobacco as packing material.

Bravo to all involved. This will keep me busy for a LOOOONNG time. 

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya you may want to think again about getting into it with Ole Sherm.  Just a fair warning for you!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it made it safely.  I'll be curious to see what you think of those blends. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep you posted. Let me know what you like from my end
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Ya you may want to think again about getting into it with Ole Sherm.  Just a fair warning for you!
    Throughout history, Sherman has never been a good name to battle against...General Sherman, Sherman tank....Sherman Potter lol.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Sherman
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may kill me but I have to try.