Home General Discussion

Call me Mr. Curious!

jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I want to know! I see this female they call Cigar Vixon and wonder,"how many female cigar lovers are REALLY out there"? If you are really a female and are reading this,stand up and be counted! 
Come on! You know who you are!Dont be shy!

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Curious!
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Mr Curious I like to watch her videos from time to time. Check out smoking hot cigar chick and cigar angel also. 
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Mr Curious I like to watch her videos from time to time. Check out smoking hot cigar chick and cigar angel also. 
    Yes,I too enjoy her knowledge of cigars. I kind of thought there must be more women out there with her tastes. I'm not seeing any stepping up to the plate here though. :(
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and whatever happened to @shizzsis
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, ok, you’ve got me! Consider me counted?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Edna20 said:
    Um, ok, you’ve got me! Consider me counted?
    Yea!,,, 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigar Vixen??

Never heard of her
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Salem , @Unicorn , to add a couple names.  Indeed, there have been a few.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    It seems two actual women posted and the rest were revealed,unmasked,volunteered, by the opposite sex. Interesting.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think your one-eyed-punch scared them off.. lol that just sounds soo bad 
    The question remains in darkest thoughts of mankind,"Why oh why does Mr.Punch sport but a single eye"?  Smutty SMITTYS  Book of Poetry
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her name is Delecia and I watch her and comment.   I don't know a single female cigar smoker,  Except my son's girlfriend she will smoke one occasionally.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a good friend that smokes cigars regularly and the wife has one now and then
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5