Super Blue Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse

TX98Z28TX98Z28 TexasPosts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's happing early tomorrow morning, don't miss it! Once in 150 year event!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/39532-super-blue-blood-moon-occurs-wednesday.html

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My facial hair must have grown an inch today and my teeth (don't have any normally) are showing points coming through.......
    Bill Whittle "Look It Up"
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 TexasPosts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you're having the first symptoms of a werewolf.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was told we won't be able to see it on the east coast  :'(
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Yeah those living on the west coast are the lucky ones in the US. Looks like I'm f***** to. Damn idiots on T.V. lied… I could fly out to North California or NW to see it…if I was crazy. lol 
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 7,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The peak happens out here at 5:30 AM, figured I'd wander out and take a peek before hitting the road.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
    @Yakster, Snap some shots if it's not cloudy, hopefully they turn out good. 
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 7,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My moon shots never turn out good, at least the astronomical moon shots.  I won't comment about any other moon shots.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 5,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    My moon shots never turn out good, at least the astronomical moon shots.  I won't comment about any other moon shots.
    Drum circle anyone?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Tonight's Moon

• MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looked awesome coming up over the fresh snow we received today. I love walking the mountain on a full moon. Just gotta listen for them banjos.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Moon's red, looks better on TV, or http://NASA.gov/live

• dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was worth a few seconds to take a look.
    A little dirt never hurt