Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Another near fatal bombing run!

Still recovering from the amazing hit by @0patience and @matkn293 and along come a couple other reenforcements to add to the carnage.

@twistedstem Drops the first volley with a nice fiver that includes a Viaje (Rare as hens teeth here) and a flying pig which I have never tried and a really cool bookmark.

He was joined by @GaryThompson who further added to the destruction by sending a salvo of 11 gorgeous rounds of his own. Including some cromagnons, greycliff, a tabernacle, tatuaje, crown heads, La Aurora, Room 101, HC and a blind mans bluff and a sombresa.

I am blown away guys, thank you so much. This has got to stop, I am getting these faster than I can post them.
LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker

Comments

• Options
    jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Very generous people!
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    jw517 said:
    Very generous people!
    I know, right?! Every one of those sticks I sent,  came from a member here.  Now, in that same spirit,  I smack LoneSmoke upside the grill with some forum love  :D
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must have known this beatdown was coming! That said awesome sticks right there

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Turnabout is fair play. I'm next
    @LoneSmoker your only hope is to change your name, move to Siberia and then change your name again, just for good measure. And even then, you still won't be entirely safe
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Good luck sir. Nice knowin ya!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Better warn the neighbors to duck and cover  :D