Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mystery Bomb

No username on this hit, I believe it is from @NorCalR1 but to be honest I'm not 100% sure on that. Name is David Mesa. Well, David.....Thank you!! Great sticks here and another Sombresa to feed my addiction.

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No username on this hit, I believe it is from @NorCalR1 but to be honest I'm not 100% sure on that. Name is David Mesa. Well, David.....Thank you!! Great sticks here and another Sombresa to feed my addiction.

@LoneSmoker that may have come from my neck of the woods... The barberpole in the middle is a local B&M exclusive.
    Enjoy brotha

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Ah, thank you for the package and for that clarification, I was curious bout that. You did well, 5 new ones for me. Here lately it's like I've never smoked a cigar before with all these new sticks I've been getting. I have smoked hundreds of cigars, yet there's always new ones to try out. Had my first Sombrosa the other day, OMG those are good!!!! Been dying to try the Sungrown Champagne!
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker