Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any interest in Viaje split

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
shotgun shell 12g $144/25. Lmk

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in. On vacation right now. Will send pm.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they nubs?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they nubs?
    You mean like, did the Shizz smoke 'em down and put 'em back in the box for @cbuck?

Reminds me of the joke about the fella who ate somebody's peanuts, felt bad and apologized only to find out the lady was allergic to peanuts, so she sucked the chocolate off the M&M peanuts...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Are they nubs?
    You mean like, did the Shizz smoke 'em down and put 'em back in the box for @cbuck?

Reminds me of the joke about the fella who ate somebody's peanuts, felt bad and apologized only to find out the lady was allergic to peanuts, so she sucked the chocolate off the M&M peanuts...
    I was referring to the vitola, funnyman. Figured at that price they must be nubs. No need to bring your nuts into this!  B)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There about the size of shotgun shells.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

enjoy Charlie
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you sir!