Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Who is @shortstack?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
You ever look at "who's online" and see this guy @shortstack ? I see him in the "who's online" thingy all the time. He's been here five years, never posted a thing. Is it just a case of him showing up as logged onto the forum because he's shopping for cigars or is he actually lurking on the forum for five years? 

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen him being online but never seen him post 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, he's a Good BoTL.  He would occasionally post on the Old CI Banter.  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Can you answer the question of whether he's looking at the forum or perhaps only browsing the retail side of cigar.com? I'm aware that you may have no way of knowing but, I'm just curious, (technically speaking) if a member is on the retail side, does his avatar show up as logged in on the forum. 
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His name is Robert Paulson!!! Lol
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    TruDog said:
    Can you answer the question of whether he's looking at the forum or perhaps only browsing the retail side of cigar.com? I'm aware that you may have no way of knowing but, I'm just curious, (technically speaking) if a member is on the retail side, does his avatar show up as logged in on the forum. 
    ....Is this all You have Time For?   He Lurks....a Problem?   F with me ****...
  • Options
    ...you need Busted Square in the Mouth.   
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...you need Busted Square in the Mouth.   
    ....**** ...You F'N with the DoG....
  • Options
    sSimply B-A Tch....   you cause'N Cahoos.....over WHAT.    Knock on My  Door. .....
  • Options
    @shortstack......my Brother.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Is this all You have Time For?   He Lurks....a Problem?   F with me ****...
    You want me to F with you? No thanks. But, to answer your question, No. This is not all I got time for. I got time for plenty of other dumb **** too. And I don't have a problem with shortstack if he wants to lurk. I didn't say that. I didn't mean to subtly imply it either. You say he's a good guy? Then he's a good guy. I didn't disparage him unless (apparent) lurking is actually a bad thing. I didn't say it was bad. I just asked the questions I asked. I'm curious. 
  • Options
    You OK bro? I'm on vherf now. You can talk to me live if you you need to. 
  • Options
    okaY ...ME AND YOU.     if I had  a hAlf a chance I'd BUST yo aZZ square .   Thats me. 
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I'm a lover, not a fighter. That's me.
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    I'm a lover, not a fighter. 
    ....THANK YOU....   
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm.....what?
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked this question about a year ago, X number visits, no posts.  Trudog was the only one who seemed to know him, then or now.  Still no posts.  Maybe he's Trudogs evil twin?  alter ego?  Account under which he can look at BOTW without the Mrs. finding out?  

I'm leaning toward that last one.

Hmm, maybe I should do that..........
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he did not want to be detected he could simply 'lurk' as a guest, he is probably just checking up on the Banter refugees.

Heel DogGy
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't show up for me when I look who's online...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Usaf06 says, "Long and thin will get you in, but short and fat is where it's at."

Unless we're talking pancakes here...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    okaY ...ME AND YOU.     if I had  a hAlf a chance I'd BUST yo aZZ square .   Thats me. 
    TruDog said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    ....THANK YOU....   
    Well I am a fighter and you and Ol Bob got a problem then you got a problem with me.  I'm down to teach a lesson or be taught a lesson what say you?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    ....THANK YOU....   
    Well I am a fighter and you and Ol Bob got a problem then you got a problem with me.  I'm down to teach a lesson or be taught a lesson what say you?
    You Know where to find Me.
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Boys, boys, is all this jocularity and testosterone really necessary?

nick kroll explosion GIF
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, yes sir, just having fun is all.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ...ArF...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks as if the stray dog needs to be neutered
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ....Happened when You was in grade SchooL....PuNK.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Looks as if the stray dog needs to be neutered
    The poor thing ate some tide pods and just ain’t been right since.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *