Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    for the people, i want to see inside the coolers
    ...Indeed, I'm ThirsTy.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice gents. Wish I could have made it. On a family trip to Branson MO for the kids birthday. This place just sucked dry my cigar money for the next couple months. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences, Mark, enjoy Branson.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really tried to make it this year, sorry I can't be there to join in the festivities. 
    I am sure I would have had at least one of these beers and one of my favorite smokes there today. Thanks for posting pics! Enjoy my BOTL. 

Great cigar from @genareddog . Thanks Larry!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy fellas

I wish I could be there but I am still digging in the sand box for now.

Have a great time and post plenty of pics!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a great time 
  • Options
    More Shenanigans, unable to check into our hotel yesterday at 3:00 because there were no clean rooms available a the HAMPTON INN Milwaukee Northwest, the manager was out of town and the manager covering was at his day job, we kept calling and they kept assuring us that we would be able to check in, the the later it got the worse the story got.  They told me at 10:00 PM that they'd have to call me back, but when Patrick called them they admitted that our rooms were gone, we would not be able to check in and hung up on him.  They apologized every time and said that there was nothing they could do.

We called parent company Hilton and they also apologized and I spent an 45 minutes working with someone who was checking for rooms and then hung up on me at 11:00 so I had to start again with someone else.  No call backs.  If it hadn't been for Peter finding us a room for the night, we'd be really messed over.

This morning, I went to make coffee and realized that I forgot the coffee filters.  I woke up and found a room for us tonight for more money, but we have a place to sleep, but I forgot the filters.  We're going to try with the basket filters from the front desk.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear Peter makes pretty good coffee....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The filters worked, we brewed 2 batches of Peter's Costa Rica in room.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    The filters worked, we brewed 2 batches of Peter's Costa Rica in room.
    Where there's a will, there's caffeine.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^glad you made it home @jlmarta, where you can be the resident oldfart^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You better get with the program Marty, before you get cut off!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    You better get with the program Marty, before you get cut off!
    You’d cut off my supply?  I just opened my reserve bag of Guat that’s been in my freezer all this time. 

Well, you’re just a big meanie......   B)
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    More Shenanigans, unable to check into our hotel yesterday at 3:00 because there were no clean rooms available a the HAMPTON INN Milwaukee Northwest, the manager was out of town and the manager covering was at his day job, we kept calling and they kept assuring us that we would be able to check in, the the later it got the worse the story got.  They told me at 10:00 PM that they'd have to call me back, but when Patrick called them they admitted that our rooms were gone, we would not be able to check in and hung up on him.  They apologized every time and said that there was nothing they could do.

We called parent company Hilton and they also apologized and I spent an 45 minutes working with someone who was checking for rooms and then hung up on me at 11:00 so I had to start again with someone else.  No call backs.  If it hadn't been for Peter finding us a room for the night, we'd be really messed over.

This morning, I went to make coffee and realized that I forgot the coffee filters.  I woke up and found a room for us tonight for more money, but we have a place to sleep, but I forgot the filters.  We're going to try with the basket filters from the front desk.

After that much BS and time wasted, I would have went to the Hampton inn and passed out on a couch or chair in the lobby. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Excellent looking Crew ya got there @peter4jc.....hope ya'LL Rock da CasBaH...
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good guys keep those pics coming.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself.