Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Perfec draw tool

not sure if you guys have seen or heard of this but it’s great! It really helps if you like cc’s,smaller rg’s and torpedos. Instead of the normal draw pokers that just push tobacco around this one shreds it and removes some of it so the plug will not close back up. I’ve been using it for a month or two now and it has payed itself off. It’s was designed by a dentist and has a one year warranty. It is also American made and uses all metal and no plastic at all. Overall I’m very impressed with it and a satisfied customer. They were originally $49 and dropped to $39 now they are selling for $29 online and $25+tax from b&m’s. No I don’t work for the company but just happy to have found such a great tool that is well made and actually works! 

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $25 is a good price, I rarely have draw problems, but I don't smoke many Lanceros or CCs.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use mine often and like it a lot.  It can take a cigar with a passable tight draw and make it much better, assuming the problem w/ the draw is reachable with the tool.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a draw poker that has an angled plastic tray with holes for the poker at one end. But instead of using the poker, I use a 6" × 3/32 drill bit. I turn the bit as I'm pushing it in. Has helped save a few cigars.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I use mine often and like it a lot.  It can take a cigar with a passable tight draw and make it much better, assuming the problem w/ the draw is reachable with the tool.
    The newer designe is a tad longer...they say if you go in from the foot and it doesn’t work you can go in through the top. They say it was made longer for Churchill’s. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, Curt, if that's your cigar tool let's see your lighter!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got me one after seeing Peters. Used it quite a few times already. Really like it. 
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered one. I expect it will pay for itself.