that is just down the road

You OK Bob

Signing off for now

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was fun. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ok?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they steer clear of you!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Bob_Luken
    @Amos_Umwhat

YOU guys OK?
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    You ok?
    Thanks for asking.
    Learned from the first one there ain't nothin you can do, except hunker down. Four Roses and a cigar passed the time.
    Came very close, very close according to the EM radio. Holly did not handle it well (Her mother died last week and it just added to her feelings). Have to wait for daylight to check the rescues and property.
  • Options
    So far there are things blown all over the place. I will be picking up a lot of wood. 
    Dog houses and horse shelters seem to be all standing. Winston has a major mud puddle to play in.

Haven't checked the news yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I know that there are a few others on this forum that live in TN, but my data base went south.
    Are you all OK? 
    Check in folks.
    Don't make us come looking for you.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Hope they steer clear of you!

Got a little bit nervous at one time. Heard that all too familiar sound, lasted about 10 seconds. Gonna put it down to straight line winds.

There is this strange bright light shining down and a yellow ball popping up in the sky. What kind of storm is that.......very strange.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here. I stayed up until the watch expired here and it had calmed down. Glad y'all are ok.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread title, JD... as in F1 or F2...

Glad you all are safe.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @TNBigfoot68; Paul, you're in that neck of the woods too, correct?  Hope they passed you by...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    @TNBigfoot68; Paul, you're in that neck of the woods too, correct?  Hope they passed you by...

I was thinking about that last night, I don't think things were too bad in his neck of the woods, I've got friends over that way and all they got was LOTS of rain.  As a Pastor, he's probably busier than a one legged man in an asskicking contest.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    We are ok, I have been very busy and work, and sick, so I have been out of pocket. Funny thing other night I told my son not to worry about the storms, and Tornados spin up out of no where. Thanks @Stubble and @Amos_Umwhat for asking about me.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!