Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

March Madness Brackets

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Arizona killed that bracket for me.
    WTF They didn’t even show up! 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF, a number 16 finally upset a 1 seed?! Holy shít. I've never even heard of The University of Maryland Baltimore County.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF, a number 16 finally upset a 1 seed?! Holy shít. I've never even heard of The University of Maryland Baltimore County.
    That was an awesome game. Love seeing an underdog pull an upset.
  • Options
    Pacman84 said:
    That was an awesome game. Love seeing an underdog pull THE upset.
    FIFY

I missed it unfortunately. Not as bummed as I still am to miss a 15 vs. 2 upset five years ago in person. I had a ticket to one session (two games) and I left after my team played.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me out....wow....this sucked. 
  • Options
    So many top seeds gone early. Fun to watch but my bracket is a dumpster fire.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loyola in the elite 8 woot, woot.  Watched the last two minutes of the game yesterday, good for them!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Killed my bracket had Nevada 

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucky suck
  • Options
    Loyola playing great ball and looking like a real contender not just Cinderella...

• Options
    @Vulchor we are tied with 64 points what’s the tie breaker? Both our brackets are done...

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go KU
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    Go KU
    It looks like it's down to the winner of the Nova/KU game to determine our bracket winner. Good luck, Dirt.
  • Options
    Good luck Charlie, that's why I am waiting to send your fantasy hockey winnings as I think you have a fair chance of doubling up. Not that I don't like USPS but I can pack quite a load in a small flat rate.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    NorCal....I truly have no idea lol.  I guess we should split should we end up in the Top 2?  If that isn't cool (and we could easily finish out of the money) since you won more total games I would step down and say you finished ahead of me.
  • Options
    If we end up top 2 I would be fine with a split pot since we have the same number of points. I guess we will see how’s it plays out... 

• Options
    Thinking @CharlieHeis has this one.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Split won't work actually lol.  That would be 3 people getting prizes out of 7.....would be 2 to the winner and 1 to each of us.  Seems unfair to the winner as it should be a 3-2 split.  We appear to have our own Madness here lol. 
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    Go KU
    It looks like it's down to the winner of the Nova/KU game to determine our bracket winner. Good luck, Dirt.
    Bump
  • Options
    Charlie....you are a winner my friend...2nd place and associated payouts are a bit confusing now.  First time with issues that's I've run one of these lol

• Options
    Vulchor said:
    Charlie....you are a winner my friend...2nd place and associated payouts are a bit confusing now.  First time with issues that's I've run one of these lol

Whatever you decide is fine with me. I'm not in it for the sticks. The competition is just added fun while watching the games. If paying out for two second place winners affects my winnings, I don't care.
  • Options
    Congrats Charlie on 1st place I have to admit the craziness of this years tournament made it more interesting than it has been in years as well. 

• Options
    How bout this, just going down the list of who signed up in order.....PatBrick and DirtDude send to Charlie.  Shizz sends to NorCal.  Avengethis sends to me. That cool with everyone?  If not, truly speak up as I want everyone in agreement. 
  • Options
    Good by me, have a box going that direction already,congrats Charlie.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Vulchor said:
    How bout this, just going down the list of who signed up in order.....PatBrick and DirtDude send to Charlie.  Shizz sends to NorCal.  Avengethis sends to me. That cool with everyone?  If not, truly speak up as I want everyone in agreement. 
    Sounds good to me if Charlie is okay with it

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm good with that.  Charlie and I spoke last night, and I am going to give him his winning when he come see over in June.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Sound good to me
  • Options
    Got my winnings from Randy today. Thanks Dirty Dude, great selection.
  • Options
    I'm good with that.  Charlie and I spoke last night, and I am going to give him his winning when he come see over in June.
    I should have held out til Charlie comes to visit.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Some beautiful sticks there