Home Pipes
Options

Pipe Templates

LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
I've seen people use little paper templates for pipe shapes and I was curious if I could find some online. They are super elusive. I've tried images searches and found templates for just about everything you may want to make, draw or carve EXCEPT pipes. Does anyone know of any templates online or am I stuck making my own?
LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker

Comments

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen what you are talking about. If anybody sells them, my bet is Vermont freehand. But from the few I've seen, they were made by individual carvers to record their own shapes
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen 3d printable pipes, maybe you could figure out how to convert the file to something you could use as a template.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK I always see guys just doing their own templates and usually the draw right on a briar block. 
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    That's probably what I'll do. I'm still working on a tamper, but after that I'll give it a try/
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker