Home Non Cigar Related

tragedy

2»

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I’m so sorry for your loss. If you need to talk with someone who has been through your pain don’t hesitate to send me a pm.  :'(
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences to you and your family.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Steve our condolences 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss Amos, in my prayers 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Stay Strong Brother.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't begin to imagine your sadness, Steve. Prayers for you and the family. So sorry.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear this news. I’ll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the support.  We will be having a memorial service in Martin near here tomorrow, then a 2nd in Nashville.  I doubt she would have ever imagined how many peoples lives she touched.  Everyone has been great.  I'm going to take a nap now, or try.  Thanks again to all of you.  Funny how we impact each others lives.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Amos_Umwhat, Hang in there man! If you need anything just let me know.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos, so very sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers to you and family. Stay strong Brother.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.