Auction for Amos

Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 7,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
i will put up a "20"cigar sampler for auction. It will be a blind sampler. All proceeds will go to Amos. Ready go!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 7,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d donate some smokes myself but I got 2 more weeks on the boat. 
    Ummm I just realized I only got 279.00 in my PayPal. Boy is my face red. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 7,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    279 is the bid
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
    bump, this is at $279. I will close this Sunday at noon.
    -- Winston Churchill
    If no one outbids me I still wanted to do 300$. Just waiting on the extra funds. They are still pending with PayPal. Maybe they’ll clear Monday. 
    Congrats Ricky!! I will get all funds together once received and send them. I will ship your items probably next Monday as my work schedule is a beyotch this week.
    -- Winston Churchill
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesomeness 
    Gotcha fine Nick. I’ll wait till tomorrow to see if the extra funds show up in my account. Don’t understand why it takes so long. The bank cleared it Friday. 
    no problem ricky
    -- Winston Churchill
    I sent the 279.00. When the rest of the funds clear I’ll send the other 21.00
  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 5,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 PayPal sent today. Please confirm receipt. Thanks for doing this Nick and Jim.
    Got it, thank you. I will leave this open till tomorrow at noon. Thank you everyone.
    -- Winston Churchill
    Just sent the remaining 21.00. You didn’t mention shipping. Just let me know. Thanks again brother for doing a great thing. 
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Nick for focalizing this, and thanks, Ricky, for your generous bid.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris