dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patience, no hurry
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of wood in that humi to season
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know which miniscule fragment of our mind causes us to be so impatient when it comes to seasoning, but yes - patience is your friend. Hope things are behaving for you this time around.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    I don't know which miniscule fragment of our mind causes us to be so impatient when it comes to seasoning, but yes - patience is your friend. Hope things are behaving for you this time around.
    They are, I think it's just the fact that I'm still young and wanted to show off everything instead of having it all hidden away. Pride cometh before the dryness. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    2 months later. Is this better @Significant3 . 10 basically full boxes, plus a few more loosies in my Oh-cigars-are-good-I-should-buy-a-humidor-newb-humidor.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo looks like there is still plenty of room 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Why does he look so upset about that?
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because an outsider knows about his stash? I don't know. It seemed funny. To be fair, if an uninitiated person walked into your place and saw your tower humi, their first reaction is usually shock. The only people I know that have ever had more than two cigars on hand are on this forum. The outsiders are even more shocked when they see the coolers and giant Tupperware and stacks of empty boxes. It can start to look like a hoarders den really quick
  • Options
    Because an outsider knows about his stash? I don't know. It seemed funny. To be fair, if an uninitiated person walked into your place and saw your tower humi, their first reaction is usually shock. The only people I know that have ever had more than two cigars on hand are on this forum. The outsiders are even more shocked when they see the coolers and giant Tupperware and stacks of empty boxes. It can start to look like a hoarders den really quick
    Just wait until I decide I can pee outside and turn my bathroom into a walk in humidor. 
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    @CalvinAndHobo looks like there is still plenty of room 
    Yeah I can still see the back wall in at least 3 places
  • Options
    2 months later. Is this better @Significant3 . 10 basically full boxes, plus a few more loosies in my Oh-cigars-are-good-I-should-buy-a-humidor-newb-humidor.

bump @Significant3