Home General Discussion

Does CCOM still...

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
...send out a birthday coupon code?

I've got an order I'm contemplating sitting in my cart.  I know the code won't take anything off the Padron, but it might take another 10 bucks off the rest of the order.  The birthday is Monday, so I wonder if I should wait.  I thought in the past the code arrived before the day, but I can't remember.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Stuff it, @peter4jc !
    I'm not dry begging; just wanted a deal.

Plus, I don't think anyone has my PA address.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Okay, just to put this on the record:

@Andrew_Dzikoski is awesome.  And my wife (who's also awesome) agrees that I deserve the birthday treats at the quoted price, so I'm one happy camper.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to start a contest to see if anyone knows what @Andrew_Dzikoski's real name is.  Someone in the know told me it's not Andy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    @Stubble and @peter4jc

Listen, if somehow you get my address...

I try to stay out of bombing runs.  Not that I don't appreciate it, but I'm so flippin disorganized that I really have a difficult time reciprocating.  As much as I always have good intentions of doing something, I'm really bad about the whole trades, passes, and bombs thing, so I just try to stay out of it any more.  I have more $ now than I used to but less time.

Thanks, though.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    Okay, just to put this on the record:

@Andrew_Dzikoski is awesome.  And my wife (who's also awesome) agrees that I deserve the birthday treats at the quoted price, so I'm one happy camper.
    Way to go, Andy!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry Martel, I will respect your wishes.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Me too, but I'm gonna sulk about it for a few days.  Happy Birthday, hope you have/had a great day!!  
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    peter4jc said:
    Me too, but I'm gonna sulk about it for a few days.  Happy Birthday, hope you have/had a great day!!  
    If you guys really need to send out bday gifts I can tell you a couple next month that are turning a year wiser!