Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Box Clock Requests

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey y’all I know that (to me at least lol) there are a lot of new members here who may not know that I make clocks out of cigar boxes for other members. Many who are here and some that don’t post anymore have clocks that I’ve made. For those of you that don’t know I am happy to make one for you and send it your way, similar to Jim and his birdhouses or Jeff and his stands. Wanted to make the offer that anyone who wants one just has to let me know. I am almost out of boxes however and the last few I have are already planned out for a few others. If you have a special box you would like made into a clock just hit me up via PM and we can work something out. Will have to look to see if I can find some examples of ones I’ve made in the past, but would ask currently active members who have one I made for them to post a pic so others know what to expect. If I can find some old pictures I will post those as well. 

Just wanted to make the offer to the brother and sisterhood as well as let y’all know that I do this for anyone that wants one. 

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options

Here are a few more examples, the Alex Bradley Fine and Rare with the gold baby feet is the only one I made and kept for myself, those are my sons footprints from when when he was born. You can also see the “purse” I made for my wife from a AF Short Story box. 

If you have a special box or idea you want made I’m sure I can work it out with you. I don’t do a lot of working with copper anymore but I may be able to swing something if requested as you can see on some of the examples. 

Brett
  • Options
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what'd be sickkkkk....... if you did a collab with @Bigshizza ; and his wood burned cigar boxes. 

Wood burn the 12 / 3 / 6 / 9 hour marks or something then throw a clock on it.  That'd be tight

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Gibby that’s a sick idea! If that’s something that Papa Jim has interest in I’d be glad to make that and work with him for one or more clocks. As I said I am happy to make one with whatever specifications anyone would like so hit me up and it will be done :)
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh baby..... :o
    I'll send you 2 opus boxes, you can keep the smaller one, but I'd really like a clock made out of the double robusto box.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibby that’s a sick idea! If that’s something that Papa Jim has interest in I’d be glad to make that and work with him for one or more clocks. As I said I am happy to make one with whatever specifications anyone would like so hit me up and it will be done :)
    Aweseome Brett.  Yeah man you and Jim make some cool stuff. 

I need a cigar box clock for my new place.....I'll have to hit you up soon

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Oh baby..... :o
    I'll send you 2 opus boxes, you can keep the smaller one, but I'd really like a clock made out of the double robusto box.
    Happy to make you one Jeff! If there is a specific design or other things you want me to add to the box I can do that too. I can also make it very simple and elegant by making it into a clock but not adding any new elements to the box either. Hit me up here or in PM to discuss the specifics and I will pimp one out and send it to you ;)
  • Options
    jgibv said:
    Aweseome Brett.  Yeah man you and Jim make some cool stuff. 

I need a cigar box clock for my new place.....I'll have to hit you up soon
    Thanks John appreciate the compliment  and agree fully that jim makes some awesome stuff!

As I posted to Jeff above hit me up either in here or via PM about the specifics and I will make one and send it to you. I.E. what box you want to use, any additions or design elements you want incorporated or sayings painted into it etc. 

Always happy to take care of one of my fav bros Gibby :)

Brett
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow...very cool Brett! Not too long ago I was going through ebay and ran into some box clocks that tickled my fancy. Lemme go through and see if I can send you a few for keeps. Would love to have my God of Fire made into a clock if you don't already have a million order requests  :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Oh wow...very cool Brett! Not too long ago I was going through ebay and ran into some box clocks that tickled my fancy. Lemme go through and see if I can send you a few for keeps. Would love to have my God of Fire made into a clock if you don't already have a million order requests  :)
    No problem at all hit me up and I can work something out ;)