Home General Discussion

Got a problem.....

ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
I been havig a problem lately. At right around the 3/4 mark of a stick, it wants (And most times does) to go out on me. They fire right back up and continues burning right to the end with no problems. I'm starting to call it "The band stall". My RH is and has been right around 67%. The rest of the stick doesn't give any problems......I've tried changing the burn rate right before that point, but it doesn't seem to help.
Any ideas?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I notice them start to do this I hit them with the torch again 
    jlmarta said:
    I generally do a ‘purge’ to get the cherry revved up again. Seems to work for me.....
    I do this also throughout the smoke 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't smoke through the band... remove the band first. ;-) 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You deep thinkers put me to shame......
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought it was weird it was doing this at the same place all the time. I'll try getting ahead of it next time.

As for not removing the band...I'm sure the day is coming especially after way to many beers......Now as for not removing the cello....That's a bourbon night for sure
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I'm just glad you're not afraid to use a man-sized word to admit you have a "problem". Real men have problems. Hipsters and metrosexuals and all the other lesser types of men have "issues". 
    Bob has no use for a thesaurus.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH is a metrosexual?  Rick Perry with glasses?   :D
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another term for a millennial?
    Oh I have plenty of "Problems".....Problem drinker, problem attitude, problem seeing, problem hearing.......Now issues....None....Only guys who wear man buns have issues.   
     :D Had a couple young guys get into it the other day at work. Next thing you know they’ apologizing and hugging it out. 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metrosexual: those who are aroused by subways. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh at this thread, love it. You might try dry boxing them the day before you smoke and see if that helps.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    smh at this thread, love it. You might try dry boxing them the day before you smoke and see if that helps.
    That's the reason I come here, for the good information and the train wreak of a thread that follows.  :)

I'll give that a try and see what happens. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :D