Home General Discussion
Options

The Wife gave in what should i buy

my ol lady gave in to my superior demands and we compromised so even though its not a lot i have about 40 bucks to spend on cigars any recommendations are welcome and wanted 

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try the Crowned Heads 6-shooter sampler.  Assuming "about $40" will stretch just a little bit.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Alucore56Alucore56 Posts: 27
    40 or 100 at this point she just kinda buckled 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if you call ccom they will put together a custom sampler. 
    Maybe @timb will chime in on this
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box of 20 Gilberto Oliva Coronas for $40 delivered from Holts.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    You can always check with @Bigshizza, heard he was thinning the herd.
    What Randy said
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get 5 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Get 5 

Nice nails
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Get 5 

Nice nails
    Sounds like your ready for the cocktail vherf

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.