Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1 year contest...guess how many

2»

Comments

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had 7 or 8 on in one night... my guess is low <sad trombone>

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess again
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It took a bit to backtrack mentally but I think I’ve got em all. 
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow congrats on your first year brother! Time sure does fly. Having never been a member of the v-herd I have no clue, but I'll stick to guessing train numbers and say 14 lol.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the contest.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Charlie S. Preston Esquire^^^
  • Options
    Charlie S. Preston Esquire^^^
    Excellent!

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 my friend
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options
     Get your guess is in no one has hit it on the nose yet. There is one person who is only one away. Contest is good until I wake up tomorrow morning.
  • Options

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.....playing for @CharlieHeis:#
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    32 (if it's ok to guess twice) 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Guess as many times as you like
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess as many times as you like
    Image result for ice cube meme face
  • Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    And since there has to be a winner or I get to be the forum Dbag, and we get enough of that with customer service complaints, the winner is @Puff_Dougie. Send your addy I’m mailing out this Friday.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    This should be easy for Vherf folks 
    thug life fox GIF by interstellardesignz

I really am surprised at the high number. Very interesting contest. Congrats Kevin on your first year. It's always fun being with you on the vherf. Congrats on the winning guess Doug and hope to see you on the vherf soon. Do you even vherf bro? You ain't on the list. ;)
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    Totally did not expect to win this contest, especially since it's been over a year since I was on V-herf. Sounds like I need to dust off the Google Hangouts app again. Thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    Just got firehosed with the contest winnings! Holy shizz, dude! Thanks for the amazing selection of sticks and the cool swag. Some favs and some new-to-me. What's the little unbanded one? It smells awesome.

• Options
    Viaje super shot
  • Options
    Cool! Thank you for the contest!