Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gotta make some money

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
About to have a big vet bill as one of my cats became very sick and has had multiple neurological issues including visual deficits, was falling over when walking and eventually was unable to even hold himself up. Have had some positives the past few days and he’s becoming more alert, purring again and is holding his head up some and trying to sit up but he still has a long way to go. With that being said I need to sell some cigars to help payoff the bill I’m about to have. I hate to have to sell some of these as I’ve been holding on to them for some time now but my cat is more important
All prices are shipped.

first off is just some random flat rate samplers. There’s some good budget smokes and some to have for when mooches come over. Not exactly sure what all is in them just threw some in bags. There’s currently 7 of these but I have a feeling once I start putting the bags in the boxes I’ll be able to make a few more from stuff that doesn’t fit. I will stuff each box as full as I can. 
$25 for a box

Next up up is a 5er of the 2018 BLTC Bishops Blend.  $40

Viaje Sampler $50

Ezra Zion with extras sampler $35

Opus and friends sampler. $125

And lastly is is my most prized cigar item. This one I’ve been holding onto more as collectors piece but had plans to eventually smoke them. It is a 4 cigar CAO Sopranos sampler in display box(1 of each size made). I have no clue on its value. The only price I could find was the original price which was $60 so I’ll set that as the price. 

Ill probably have some more to post at a later time. In my excitement of seeing Nicks post for the BLTC for sale I didn’t think about this bill coming up and bought a box of Boondock Saints so I’ll for sure post a 5er of that when I get it. 

Comments

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Sorry to hear about your furry friend, went through the same thing with a couple dogs.

Pets are family

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Pm sent

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to say I accept PayPal. 

Bishops and one sampler are sold
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear about your cat, but glad he is on the mend. Pm on its way.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    bert873 said:
    About to have a big vet bill as one of my cats became very sick and has had multiple neurological issues including visual deficits, was falling over when walking and eventually was unable to even hold himself up. Have had some positives the past few days and he’s becoming more alert, purring again and is holding his head up some and trying to sit up but he still has a long way to go. With that being said I need to sell some cigars to help payoff the bill I’m about to have. I hate to have to sell some of these as I’ve been holding on to them for some time now but my cat is more important
    All prices are shipped.

first off is just some random flat rate samplers. There’s some good budget smokes and some to have for when mooches come over. Not exactly sure what all is in them just threw some in bags. There’s currently 5 of these but I have a feeling once I start putting the bags in the boxes I’ll be able to make a few more from stuff that doesn’t fit. I will stuff each box as full as I can. 
    $25 for a box

Viaje Sampler $50

Ezra Zion with extras sampler $35

Ill probably have some more to post at a later time. In my excitement of seeing Nicks post for the BLTC for sale I didn’t think about this bill coming up and bought a box of Boondock Saints so I’ll for sure post a 5er of that when I get it. 

Updated with what’s currently left. 

And @matkn293 that’s very generous but not how this works.You will receive something
    This is currently done! Thanks for helping out everyone. I’ll post more later. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your situation pets are definitely a part of our families. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have to pay me to take that off your hands.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew, Very hard news for me to hear about your cat! I’m a cat man myself and hope your boy recovers quickly,
    Harrison
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    Oh, please do. 

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you make that into coasters, put me down for a baker's dozen  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Blue Steel

Holy ish, it is blue steel

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the same thing!  I laughed my ass off.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap, I'm laughing at loud at work at this thread and I'm pretty sure some coworkers think I am insane. 

One Dayrun Blue Steel coaster please.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap, I'm laughing at loud at work at this thread and I'm pretty sure some coworkers think I am insane. 

One Dayrun Blue Steel coaster please.
    On it. May have to make a few extras! Maybe some of Zoolander for comparison.
    After all the positive things that had been happening I got a call from the vet yesterday that he had taken a turn for the worse. I was planning on going by to see him after work but received another call an hour later stating he had passed. RIP Gunner. 

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. You did all that you could.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear Andrew.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this and im truly sorry for your loss. As a dog owner I realize how our four legged fur babies become a part of our family. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....