Black Works Studio Releases

NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone on the forum know the release dates for the Yellow Jacket or Neon Tiger ? I can’t seem to find it anywhere and I don’t want to miss out...

Comments

• ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 767 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ForMud thanks for the link brotha.
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it yesterday while daydream over there.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 7,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neon tiger is a factory exclusive only. You have to visit Nicaragua to buy them. Yellow Jackets should start arriving august-september
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we going Nick?  @Stubble you in on this?  Might as well start planning now.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Usaf06 said:
    Neon tiger is a factory exclusive only. You have to visit Nicaragua to buy them. Yellow Jackets should start arriving august-september
    I read somewhere ( can’t recall now) that were thinking of doing a limited release in the fall this year. But I totally could have dreamt that.
    When we going Nick?  @Stubble you in on this?  Might as well start planning now.
    Damn might as well do Cigar Safari 
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 6,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Damn might as well do Cigar Safari 
    Hell’s yeah. As long as there’s no shooting in the streets going on. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 6,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need some misfits, fiends, and neon tigers!