Home General Discussion
Options

Cigars and stocking?

ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm starting to see a lot of brands ether "Out of stock" or "Only a small amount left in stock" at some of the places I buy from.
Is this a seasonal type thing? Or a sign of other things happening?

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Could be a couple of reasons. 
    1. You are looking at limited releases or limited production products, that moved quickly.

2. You are looking at products that come from Nicaragua.  There is currently some difficultys going on there.

3. The site/store sold out, and is inventorying all of the new product to put it for sale.

Im sure there are other reasons, but the second one is most likely.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be a couple of reasons. 
    1. You are looking at limited releases or limited production products, that moved quickly.

2. You are looking at products that come from Nicaragua.  There is currently some difficultys going on there.

3. The site/store sold out, and is inventorying all of the new product to put it for sale.

Im sure there are other reasons, but the second one is most likely.
    Mostly #2, I believe.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, this always seems to happen about this time of year.  Tobacco is seasonal.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t usually wear stockings 
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "USUALLY"

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    I don’t usually wear stockings 
    @Rhamlin we're going to need you to class up this joint... throw your best fishnets on and get it started! 😁
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bunch of degenerates, I love this chit.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened the whole "Don't ask, Don't tell"  disclosure agreement we had to sign to be on this form? 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go, Ron. lol
    Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show  Based on truth
    That there is one sweet transvestite. From Transsexual Transylvania, if I'm not mistaken.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

Cigars in stockings

Stocking cigar cutter

Cigars and stockings
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Here you go, Ron. lol
    That there is one sweet transvestite. From Transsexual Transylvania, if I'm not mistaken.
    Indeed, Dr. Frank N. Furter. 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Wylaff said:
    Here you go, Ron. lol
    Indeed, Dr. Frank N. Furter. 
    @MrsWylaff hadn’t seen it, so we’re actually watching it right now.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    My dad would take me and my sister to the midnight shows in Newport Beach. So much better with a good crowd.