Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2018 CCOM Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI - ESPN Fantasy Football is a little whacked right now.  It did some weird correction with most of the 2nd half games from week 13, and everything doubled.  I see some running backs got 40+ carries in week 13.  must be nice LOL.

I sure do hope the figure it out and set everything back to normal before the conclusion of this weeks games....  I had a small lead, and now I'm getting crushed by Josh Adams 40 carries and Ertz's 18 receptions against Washington... LOL

Anyhow, @TheBeardedOne864 , Should be a fun week this week.  Best of luck to you sir.  Really Wish I had Hunt and Connor this week.... ugh  LOL
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Amen, May Aaron Rodgers ago 0 for his next hundred. also for anyone interested, I have emailed ESPN about the scoring this morning. I noticed the score of my game and others had been changed from last week in addition to two other leagues I am in having the same issue. It appears the defensive scores have been changed drastically by ESPN, I'm assuming in an accident. One game shows that the Rams allowed 60 points, but got 30. Another league I'm in shows that the eagles gave up 72 points in the game, but got 42 in fantasy. Not sure the problem but I'm trying to get it rectified.
  • Options
    looks like its fixed now.  That was weird.
  • Options
    Looks like it will be my guys, and the battle is on for the other spot.  Stephon Diggs will decide who plays for the championship.  Good luck to both, and too bad some of my guys couldn't have waited another week with having these hugggge ones they did yesterday lol.
  • Options
    Thank you Stefon Diggs!  Man I was sweating that one out.  MN sux, and as a Bears Fan, I could not be happier!  Bear Down!  Magic number is now one!  For me and the Bears!  I really, Really need James Conner back now....  Good luck Vulchor!
  • Options
    And to you good sir:) .and of course....Bear Down. 
  • Options
    Received my week 13 side bet winnings from Taborski. Yowsa!  thanks @matkn293
    It was only a 1 week game bro, ya didn’t have to go ballistic on me.  But much appreciated all the same!

@Vulchor want to wager a fiver on our little 2 week battle?  I’m quite certain I’m going to lose and honestly need to clear out some space in the cooler. Lemme know. 

• Options

Don't be so sure youre going to lose sir----I have a good history of blowing it lolllll.  That said, what the hell.....5er it is:)

• Options
    I'd feel a lot better with Hunt and Conner...….  LOL

Good luck!
    I have to watch the inactives tonight and hope to see Melvin Gordons name on it, so I can roll out Jackson.  If not, I may then have to play Damien Williams.  WTF?  Never heard of these clowns that I am now so desperate to start, for the first time, in the Superbowl...  What a wacky finish to the season....
  • Options
    I also tried to corner the market on defenses playing WA for weeks 15 and 16.  You beat me to the punch on JAX, but I got it covered for week 16  LOL
  • Options
    You had a helluva night.  Especially considering I had Keenan Allen. 
  • Options
    Crazy game.  First play from scrimmage and I was at negative 2.  LOL  I almost played Damien Williams over Justin Jackson too.  Doh!!!  

• Options
    This league and another one I'm in, first place in both.  You see what's happening here.  Other league, I had Keenan Allen, J. landry, and D. Njdoku.  Guy I'm playing so far has had Williams and Hopkins.  Unbelievable man. :/
  • Options
    Yeah man. That sux to have one player go down with injury early, let alone 2.  Fantasy football can be a fickle cruel world at times. 
  • Options
    Well this is it.  The last hurrah.  Good luck Dave! Even though I have a lead, something tells me its not quite enough.  Either way, its been a fun season.  I'll be sending you a winners package, regardless of the outcome!  Ha Ha!!! :p  

Merry Christmas to all y'all as well!  
  • Options
    You're a good man sir, and much appreciated.  I do however think you will be taking this easily. 
  • Options
    Well it all starts soon. We shall see what happens. Nothing is guaranteed in fantasy football. 

I’m worried about the bears this week. Feels like a trap game. Would sure be great to see AZ rise up from the ashes and beat the rams. Thus giving Da Beloved a chance at that first round bye if they can win out. While I’m making a wish list, hope the Steelers beat da saints too. Just because!

Bear down baby!!  Whoop whoop!

• Options
    BearedOne, IndustMech, Matkn, Jgibv, and Dirtdude..... You will be sending to the winner (jumping the gun I know) but it's gonna be Skydiver.  Well done sir!   I need you addy also, as I have lost our side bet.

Patbrick and Albfinik will be sending to me and I will PM my address. 

Fun League guys, I enjoyed it very much.  A heck of a day for Gurley to be out in my 2 leagues....and Odell in my other one.  2nd place in each, but I guess I should be thankful for that.

Thanks for everyone playing.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backwoods headed to Darrin. Congrats on the win. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Another weird week. I made every decision wrong this week. 3 RB’s on my bench each getting 20ish + points. Guess I shoulda listened to Bert LOL. And my qb scoring 3. Brutal.  I knew I should have made a change but at the last minute I left rivers in the lineup.   Russell Wilson made it much closer last night so I won’t say it’s in the bag. Nothing is over until it’s over. 

It it has been a great season. Lots of turmoil especially when Hunt got cut and then Conner went down.  I played Cooper Kupp only 2 times. Both games he got hurt. So I am to blame for the Rams downfall. 😂
  • Options
    And I’ll and I’ll hold off on my addy until it’s over for certain. I know I have a 20 point lead and Jared cook vs doug Martin tonite. Sounds like a lock but weirder things have happened. 

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all and @Vulchor. It was as always very enjoyable.
  • Options
    It's official......if Martin scored on the last 2 mins or I started Landry or I started the Jags D, would've made the ultimate comback.  Good season everyone and congrats SkyDiver.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Wow that game made it close.  Injuries really shaped the championship weeks. You and I would have gotten our clocks cleaned by just about any other team. 

It was a fun season. Thanks for organizing Dave. I’ll send my addy out to the list shortly. Hope everyone here has a merry Christmas!!  🎄And Let’s go Bears!!!
  • Options
    Just a reminder to everyone if they havent shipped yet.  Hectic busy times, I'm well aware lol.

BearedOne, IndustMech, Matkn, Jgibv, and Dirtdude..... You will be sending to  Skydiver. He has PMed address

Patbrick and Albfinik will be sending to me and I have PMed my address. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your organizational skills @Vulchor
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Lol, Dirtdude.  End of the year stuff at work has me all in the spreadsheets, paperwork, and deadline mood.  Lord help me lol.
  • Options
    And so it begins. 

Recevied my side bet winnings from @Vulchor

Thanks Dave!    All new smokes to me. Looking forward to trying them.

• Options
    I love the Nunchuck....and the Ditka, I mean, c'mon:) 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 Ditka

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.