Home General Discussion

what be crackin my fellow brodimusprimeses?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
How yall doing? Been awhile
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HA, new that post was fake!  How the hell are ya?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What up bromato sauce?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @danielzreyes, I was just talking about you yesterday. How ya been ? 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Opus. PM me
    A little dirt never hurt
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Been good ... still burning the leaf, still a d*ckturd. lol

@Patrickbrick what are we talking about?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, some stupid ass **** post in another thread (not PC post alert).  Had you're sense of humor written all over it, and the next day here you are.  I of course jest, welcome back my friend.  We need more DZR style "reviews" around here though.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @danielzreyes, welcome back.  @Patrickbrick really misses you because he eschews social media, so he can't stalk you on Instagram like the rest of us. 

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing to see here
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
     <3 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR!  ❤️❤️
    kisses
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR and big M little organ in 1 post.  Like a flashback
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR and big M little organ in 1 post.  Like a flashback
    Needs more "Elmo".......
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Well well. If it ain't Shermsauce and StubbieWubbie.
    How yall d*ckturds doing?

@rsherman24
    @Stubble
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ole sperman, some things never change.  Haha