Home Non Cigar Related

American Beauty

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
The largest paddle wheeler in the US

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow. Amazing that thing actually floats!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Ricky, Amanda and I have always wanted to take a river boat cruise on one of those, think it would be a great experience. 

I have to say though with the title I either thought this was going was going to be about the Kevin Spacey movie or some pictures of a few scantily clad pretty girls lol. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really neat.  For our 20th anniversary in two years, my wife and I plan to take a paddle wheeler cruise.  This one starts and ends in New Orleans.

I'm lookig forward to enjoying the cruise and many cigars.  I'll have to look, up the name of the boat.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked, the boat is the American Queen.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    I just checked, the boat is the American Queen.
    I have been thinking of taking one myself. I wonder if they would let me drive her? 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Ricky, Amanda and I have always wanted to take a river boat cruise on one of those, think it would be a great experience. 

I have to say though with the title I either thought this was going was going to be about the Kevin Spacey movie or some pictures of a few scantily clad pretty girls lol. 
    I’d love to take one too.