Home Non Cigar Related

Paul McCartney week on Serious XM

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one sick of hearing the crappy songs on his new record? I mean everything I’ve heard is awful. 

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditch XM and try Pandora.  YMMV
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those on apple there is Apple Music that’s a pretty good option too. Basically unlimited access to anything and everything that apple has. $9.99 a month I think. I like it better than others since you can choose what to listen to and are not at the mercy of whatever is currently on. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Pandora is free if you don't mind a few advertisements.  You choose the type of music you want to groove to....
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big PM fan.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got Pandora but when you don’t have a signal the boat has XM
    Stubble said:
    Pandora is free if you don't mind a few advertisements.  You choose the type of music you want to groove to....
    I like Pandora and use it sometimes too. I do like however being able to pick a specific song to listen to instead of creating a station from it and hoping it will come up eventually. I’m too specific in what I want to listen to most times, though Pandora is how I’ve discovered several bands and songs I hadn’t known but ended up liking. So it goes both ways. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change the station. He doesn't play at all on 80 percent of them. Hell, I've been playing the Beatles specific station and I don't even hear his new garbage but 3 or 4 times in a 12 hour shift.
    Yakster said:
    Not a big PM fan.
    I don't care for Prime Ministers either.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change the station. 

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    George is the best Beatle.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Just not a big Beatles fan at all. Enjoy some of their hits but not once have I ever see led them out, just listen when it comes on the radio or in movies/shows. 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved Paul McCartney's music but Faul McCartney sucks.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never been a fan of the beatles. But I love being able to program what I want on Pandora.