See what happens

genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just trying to brighten up someone’s day by sending a small care package to him and the bullying starts. Thank you very much and my grandson Reid thanks you.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit on a great guy Mr. Bulky, congrats again on the family addition Larry and enjoy those smokes 🎉
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 5,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is bullying.
    Ken Light MOW Badge 2014
    2015 Gang War - West Coast
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Pic is too blurry.  Evidence not admissible.  Must've been someone else.

But let me know what you think of that Villager, I was thinking of getting some.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blurry photo?  Maybe he borrowed Jiunn’s camera....  :#
  • MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the dang tracking numbers? We never got tracking numbers! Oh the humanity :weary:

Nice hits Mr. Bully.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coffee and smokes doesn’t get much better then that. Nice hit Peter!
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 9,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brewed up that Kenyan tonight while herfing with another home coffee roaster (doing a box split on some coffee), nice coffee Peter, thanks again.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rah, rah, rah...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis