Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

3rd Annual Fantasy Hockey League

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some early games on Monday so you will need to get any roster changes in before they start.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    dirtdude said:
    C'mon,  get with the program @Wylaff
    Consider it done :)
    Damn son,  you weren't kidding. Well done.
    A little dirt never hurt
    There are bye weeks for NHL teams that will start tomorrow. Teams have a mandated seven day break that will either start before and then include the All Star break or start with the All star break and continue in the days following. Here's some more info if I'm not being clear.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-bye-weeks-for-2018-19-season/c-290159620

Check to see which teams' break will affect your rosters and make your changes before 2 PM central on Monday. There are early games Monday so please note the time.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are bye weeks for NHL teams that will start tomorrow. Teams have a mandated seven day break that will either start before and then include the All Star break or start with the All star break and continue in the days following. Here's some more info if I'm not being clear.

Check to see which teams' break will affect your rosters and make your changes before 2 PM central on Monday. There are early games Monday so please note the time.
    Hey Charlie, pretty sure the next “matchup” spans 2 weeks, since all teams will be on a break during this time.  So your roster will be set thru Feb 3.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

edited January 2019
    I was looking at that (on the computer) and it was confusing. I remembered that's how they did it last year. There were no dates listed as in your screenshot, but it only showed a week out on the columns where the upcoming games were listed. I stand corrected. But the rest still stands. Get your rosters set early.
    jgibv said:

Hey Charlie, pretty sure the next “matchup” spans 2 weeks, since all teams will be on a break during this time.  So your roster will be set thru Feb 3.

I don't see any of those matchups the West can't win ;)
    A little dirt never hurt
    Just noticed there was a tie last week,  how the hell does that happen. I guess every tenth of a point counts. After 4 losses in a row I have to count that as an improvement.
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:
    Just noticed there was a tie last week,  how the hell does that happen. I guess every tenth of a point counts. After 4 losses in a row I have to count that as an improvement.
    Dang. One face off win or hit could have made the difference. I blame Auston Matthews, he didn't hit anybody all week. Soft.
    I should have traded him and Eichel when I had the chance.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Dang. One face off win or hit could have made the difference. I blame Auston Matthews, he didn't hit anybody all week. Soft.
    For almost 12 mil a year for 5 years... I would hit the guy in stripes!
    Or anyone.... 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Dang, @jgibv is taking me out behind the woodshed again. Third time this year he's beat me in three tries. 

PLEASE NOTE, there is an early game tomorrow that starts at 3 CT so you'll have to make roster adjustments before then.
    Thanks for the heads up Charlie. Carry on @jgibv.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to do some trades of pick ups or something. I’m getting killed. Just lost 5 in a row and 7 of 10.
    I need to do some trades of pick ups or something. I’m getting killed. Just lost 5 in a row and 7 of 10.
    Have you looked at the available players list? There was few decent guys on there last time I looked that could help you out. 
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says the guy who was too much of a **** to get in the league!  Don’t listen to anything she has to say. I have the other side of the text messages to prove it. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Your an asshat by the way. Change your name to **** disturber!

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    So what are the payouts on this?  I saw the 5 stick buy ins but no mention of payout.  Is it winner take all?

Sorry Randy, tough luck with Bert getting beat and that pushed you out of the palyoffs.  However it did push me into 1st overall with the tie.  

then of course, 2 of my top 3 scorers are now out on Injury!  WTF!

To bad I didn’t lose Toews

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna mop the floor with this losers bracket :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    Can you mop that little corner over there Wayne.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Wylaff said:
    Can you mop that little corner over there Wayne.
    I seem to have missed a spot. There's dirt all over the place.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    @bert873 opened up a can on me this week. Good luck to you and @jgibv next week. 
    Bert and Gibby made a hella run this week.
    A little dirt never hurt
    There was some reason that @matkn293 didn't do so well, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to remember what it is...……..
    That wo even if I had those guys I wouldn’t have been able to keep up with a 60pt night. That was disheartening and incredible all at the same time. 

Thanks for stirring the pot asshat. 

I haven't checked this all week but after four days @bert873 is nearly doubling up @jgibv for the Cup. Not much for games Friday and Sunday but a full slate on Saturday. 
    Sound like I'll have to send to Bert then, eh?