- One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the
list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch
- If you want in, type "In" or something similar.
I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're
not on the list, make sure I know.
- I'll draw at the end of
the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first
week of October so if you're going to be gone then and won't be able
to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first
post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send
later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the
- If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings so we can track that you received everything.
have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you
received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
- If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
- When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why. You should never feel obligated to go out and buy something new just to play.
There was a discussion this month about posting tracking numbers -- while it is not strictly necessary, my preference is that you continue to do so as it makes it easier to track down problems later (if there are any). And yes, I do use them to keep track (along with the winner). Remember, this is just a game!
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."