Home Ratings & Reviews

Carlos torano exodus 50 year

I just smoked this cigar, and it was good. Pre light smell like barnyard and wood.. smooth wrapper not veiny . Cool band, I read exodus 50 is marking his 50th year of fleeing cuba, fun fact I chose to smoke this because of my exodus out of my old **** apartment. Moved into a nicer one today ✌️ picked it up in a sampler .1st was harsh but probably cus of my insane lighting and purging technique .Lol but hints of spice and Earth. 2nd mellow down. Sweet wood and black cherry finish starting to like it. Cedar perhaps as well .razor even burn nice pretty Ash . 3rd and finish spicy again, still same sweet wood finish nice flavor I like it. Would buy again but not a box maybe a single or in sampler . 
Tagged:

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum @HolyWarrior The Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years' is a fine cigar IMHO. It's got a Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper. You should keep your eyes open for other cigars with Brazilian wrappers. You may like to try more of them.
  • HolyWarriorHolyWarrior Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! N i definitely will. First time on a cigar forum ✌️
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of Torano's products are pretty good. Exodus silver and gold, Torano 1916 and Vault are some of my favorite cigars and the cost on them is so reasonable.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • HolyWarriorHolyWarrior Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    @0patience I will be giving some of those a try soon then. I had never really heard of Carlos torano till I got that cigar in the sampler, am pleased I did tho it was quite good and I wanna try more of his wares 
    PM me your addy. I'll send you a Torano sampler.
    Torano is one of those brands that is a never miss, but often overlooked.
    I equate it to comfort food. 
    The time when you don't want a New York cut steak, but want something good.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    0patience said:
    PM me your addy. I'll send you a Torano sampler.
    Torano is one of those brands that is a never miss, but often overlooked.
    I equate it to comfort food. 
    The time when you don't want a New York cut steak, but want something good.

@HolyWarrior

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love those myself. Keep meaning to get another box. They never seem to last long. But something else is always there that I just have to have. 
  • JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a mailer of these yesterday and I’m super pumped to give them a go. It’s been a few years since I’ve had one.