Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

September Lottery Winner is @First_Warrior!

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suck at mailing things....it will go out tomorrow ;)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Rodger

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Rodger and congrats again, I had plenty from the lottery last month and wanted to spread it around 🤣
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys rock!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Totally slacked on this, I'll be getting to the post office tomorrow to send out your winnings!  Grats again brother!
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505511935338296359986. Dreadfully sorry it took so long. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueB3 said:
    That G2 Turbo has ~2 years of age on it, and those Perlado's are just now being made available to the public. Used to be an event only cigar.  That burl stand is an aged briar scrap from my local pipemaker that I polished up last weekend.
    That burl is outrageous.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    From Bigshizza: 9405 8036 9930 0713 6533 64

• Options
    BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Those erasers are MAGICAL!

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well deserved, Rodger.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Roland and hope he is ok, life happens and family comes first. 

Congrats again Rodger, couldn’t happen to a better brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This thread warms my heart. I've let several friends read your book and it always gets great reviews.
  • Options
    Rain said:
    This thread warms my heart. I've let several friends read your book and it always gets great reviews.
    It really is a great book: In fact, most of the newbs probably don’t know about it.  I’ll post a link later so others can buy it.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain said:
    Glad to see you posting again.