Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

new viaje

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone interested in splitting up some new viaje.  The following boxes are available:

For the love of the leaf
Lemons to lemonade part 1 and part 2
Private keep

Let me know and we can figure something out

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am down for something.  Lets see what everyone else wants to get into.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a couple for the love the leaf, but just two/three.  Never liked much of their white label/craft series.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested in the Lemons or Private keep

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be interested in 2 or 3 of each stick to give a try.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    would everyone be okay with the lemons to lemonade?  I can figure out some pricing.  these came in 2 different series part 1 and part 2.  I am thinking of a 5 pack of each for this packet?  thoughts?
    Sounds good to sounds good to me. 

So the lemon to lemondes split would be 5 of each cigar (part 1 and part 2) for $75 shipped.  

there are 4 spaces available for this.  

If you are interested in this blend, and don't want to do the 10 cigars, message me and i will see what can be done.  I have to buy these from the BNM to get the discount, so we have to take the full bundles.  The cheapest i have seen these for was 9/stick for the part 2, and 8.75 for the part 1.  
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say I really appreciate what you do for us on this stuff here at Ccom Roman, $75 for five of each is a great price and whenever you can get something new you always offer to help us here. Thank you and much appreciated. Hope you are well. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I’m down

@NorCalR1 interested?

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trident Yes  busy wknd with my daughters school fair

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in for above deal for $75 @Trident
    Are the Private Keep Aqua available for splitting up?
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in Romey 
    So we have more than 4.  let me get everyone who wants in, and split it up even more.  

@TX98Z28 yes there box of private keep are available.  Should i come up with a sample that includes the private keep, and also the Lemons?

@Trident I’m down for some private keep, gonna have to be a 6 way split you keep the extra 1 with 37 in a box.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for private keep as well but only that one.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also be down for some private keep.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on pricing I would be down for all of it and potentially two spots of the private keep
    Trident said:
    So we have more than 4.  let me get everyone who wants in, and split it up even more.  

@TX98Z28 yes there box of private keep are available.  Should i come up with a sample that includes the private keep, and also the Lemons?

I'm down for everything. How ever you decide to price and split it all up is your decision. Basically comes down to how many flat rate boxes you want to ship man, you're spending your time doing this so it needs to be fair to you.  
    I have come up with the split.  please check your PMs.  once everyone has verified, pricing will be sent, and the boxes will be split up!  
    everyone has been messaged regarding the split