Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any Rockies fans?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Friendly 5er on the series with my Brewers?
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll take that bet. Just straight up who wins the series and advances?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Yes sir.  Only thing that matters
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Sounds good to me, fiver on the Rocks to win. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    well that was a boring series.  I was hoping the Rockies would have put up a little fight.  Thanks for playing @90+_Irishman
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pay up, sucka...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Yeah that was sad. I will send out my end this week. 
  • Options
    On its way Brad

• Options
    Thanks Brett
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Glad they arrived safe and you liked what I sent. Enjoy brother 😃
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have that La Boheme?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    You sent me quite a few in the winnings I figured I would share a good smoke.