Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Contest??

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Currently vacationing in Gatlinburg and stopped by the brewery and enjoyed some beer. Picked up some glasses and a few bottles of their IPA and want to share some.  Not really sure how I want to do a contest. Feel free to throw people under the bus or tell me why you want some beer. Or I may just do my usual FU to Darrin.  @skydiverD

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day-run is always fun to F over 😂

i know there are a few hop hop heads on here but a vast majority are of the dark side. I do believe Jim enjoys a good IPA though so he would be my vote. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gotta be @Patrickbrick for my nomination. He gave me a Bolivar and then a Davidoff to smoke when we went to his house, and sending him cigars feels like sending Jeff Bezos money. Local beer on the other hand... 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great suggestions, I would like to throw @avengethis under the bus. He’s a beer guy.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick doesn't like IPA's but Mrs. Brick does.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Great suggestions, I would like to throw @avengethis under the bus. He’s a beer guy.
    I agree, Brad is a great target and a beer guy, I just honestly don’t know if he likes IPA’s or not. Can anyone chime in with info. IPA is just one of those types that people either seem to love or hate, rarely seems to be a middle ground. @Captain_Call do you know if Brad drinks em?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno. We only talked stouts and such. Although maybe because I steered the conversation that way
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice @CharlieHeis drinks them from his check ins on untappd. So that's my nominee
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I drink any kind of beer really besides sours.  However saying that I throw @CharlieHeis under the bus as he is a very deserving target and his beer fridge has room.
    Post edited by avengethis on
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who doesn't like sour bears???
    Haribo Sour Gold Gummy Bears  World Market
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll also nominate @Usaf06
    He's been dodging me on V-herf...…  I am sure its because he's low on beer (IPA's specifically), and does not want me to see him drinking Keystone Light.....

Help this poor guy out Bert....

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 @Usaf06

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only drink bourbon now. Sorry to disappoint. Watching my figure. If you got some good high end bourbon feel free to send ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Second that.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice @CharlieHeis drinks them from his check ins on untappd. So that's my nominee
    Untapped is the biz... if only I could remember to use it all the time or log the ones I don't like LOL
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @bert873
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    @Trish said:
    Untapped is the biz... if only I could remember to use it all the time or log the ones I don't like LOL
    Username?
    Post edited by CharlieHeis on
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy @CharlieHeis