HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA GOBLINS & GHOULS

TrishTrish Surface of the sun AZPosts: 1,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 31 in Non Cigar Related
Halloween is my fave. Hope you all have a Spook-Tacular day!!! Post those pics up if you got them ..

Comments

• StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,213 ✭✭✭✭✭

• TrishTrish Surface of the sun AZPosts: 1,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see those costumes or decorations...
    I was slacking this year and almost didn't decorate (was just gonna throw a skeleton wolf by the door and my trustty garage projector) until the neighbor said she won with some cheesy cutesy scarecrow... HAHAHA VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!! Dialed it up to 45% **** will be crying when night falls... 

• ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ba Hum Bug......

I haven't lived in a house where kids go trick or treating since the early 80s. I used to have to load my daughters up and head to town when they were younger to beg for candy.  
    ForMud said:
    Ba Hum Bug......

I haven't lived in a house where kids go trick or treating since the early 80s. I used to have to load my daughters up and head to town when they were younger to beg for candy.  
    So what I'm hearing is that you live in the boondocks surrounded by woids and can easily set up signs to lure unsuspecting highway travelers to a frightening death... 

I mean boo...
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a normal weekend for me......BooBoo
    YankeeMan said:
    I can't show my costume.  I took my clothes off, put on roller skates and went as a pull toy.
    LMAO  I appreciate the subtlety 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween y’all 😎
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."