Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

November Lottery

2»

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dad comes first, mine was my best friend and he passed away in 2016. Wishing you both many years to come.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the nice words, all. Dad was just released from the hospital this afternoon with a good prognosis. 

Here is the updated list: 

1. DirtDude
    2. Waternerd
    3. NorCalR!
    4, First_warrior
    5. Deadman
    6. BKDog
    7. IndustMech

8. Markwell

9. Silvermouse

10. cbuck

11 Captain_Call

12. Albinfk

I'll draw in a couple of minutes. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that I'm bold and double spaced makes me feel some sort of way. Gonna have to take out y frustration on lucky #7  >:)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Markwell said:
    The fact that I'm bold and double spaced makes me feel some sort of way. Gonna have to take out y frustration on lucky #7  >:)
    It’s because you’re special! 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awh jeeze here we go. You know who's really special? Justin Bieber. Someone should send that lad a 5 Vegas.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    edited December 2018
    Markwell said:
    Awh jeeze here we go. You know who's really special? Justin Bieber. Someone should send that lad a 5 Vegas.
    You’re way more specialer than Justin  Bieber.